Whether you’re looking for family fun, outdoor sports, or simple peace and quiet . . . Kee-Nee-Moo-Sha Resort is the place to be!
- 200 foot sandy beach Spacious200 foot sandy beach with waterpark style waterslide, swim raft, lounge chairs and beach-side deck tables with umbrellas
- Waterslide – Unique waterpark style waterslide right off the beach
- Play Area – Castle climber and swings are “beach-side” as well
- Watersports–(kayaking) Skiing, boating, and Sailing along our nearly 1 mile of lakeshore! Kayaks, Paddleboards, Canoes & Paddleboats to enjoy (no charge)
- Boating (photo pontoon) Boats & motors available for rental. Cruise into Longville for ice-cream or through the lake chain. Convenient dock-side gas.
- Fishing Woman Lake is considered one of the area’s premier fisheries; click for more details (link to Fishing page?). Boats, dock-side gas, battery charging, bait, new fish cleaning house, depth finder, trolling motor available.
- Nature Trails Explore our 110 acres of wooded forest
- Outdoor Games – Outdoor games include Sand volleyball, regulation half-basketball court, horseshoes, tetherball, bags and Spikeball.
- Kids & Family Activities – Make a souvenir liketie-dye orbirdhouses,ice-cream social and more (peak season). Selection ofboard games, puzzles, DVDs, Pizzas & snacks.
- Campfires – Campfires & Cookouts at the Bonfire area.MmmmS’mores& Campfire Donuts.
- Kids game room Ping-pong, air hockey and free video arcade games, especially great on rainy days
- Recreation lodge – Wood-burning stove, game tables, puzzles and big screen TV/DVD.Coin-operated laundry.
Plenty of choices for you and your family to enjoy time together, any time of the year.
- Turtle Races -Longville Turtle Races on Wednesdays – The famous Longville Turtle Races have been enjoyed by all ages for over 50 years. When the race announcer gives the signal, the racers put the turtle on the ground, place their hopes and dreams on it and exit the circle. The fastest winner and the slowpoke winner of each heat will receive a ribbon, “turtle bucks” and the right to compete in the grand race.
- Area Activities (click for more) Biking, Nature Walks, Mississippi headwaters, Restaurants, Golfing, & much more
Several area courses to choose from
Bike the amazing 170 miles of paved area trails or off-road as well.
Dining & Shopping
- Numerous Restaurants & Supper Clubs
- Frosty’s Ice Cream Parlor – go by boat to Longville!
- Antiques and Art Galleries
- Boutiques and Flea Markets
Cross Country Skiing
Enjoy our 100 acre wood, out on the lake, or on great area maintained trails